Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Blog Post!

I am now officially a BLOGGER!  My dad has a pretty cool blog and I enjoy reading it, so I finally figured out how to start my own.  I would love to share my fun stories about my 6 pets that bring me so much joy and entertainment.  Three of my dogs, who are siblings that I rescued in March of 2009 are 2 years old today. I just sent my husband out to get them each a little cupcake (not chocolate, of course).  My lab, Mollie, will also get one since she is invited to the "party".
I look forward to sharing pictures and stories, and hope to have as many followers as my dad does!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is the start of a good thing and I hope it is as enjoyable to you as it has been for me. I'll introduce you to some really good friends as we go.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Glad to be your second follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on board, Karen! You can't miss with that menagerie. I admire you for caring about animals. It speaks volumes about you before you even blog a single word!

    ReplyDelete