Friday, February 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I have lost a whopping 4 pounds this week! I have had a good week changing some of my eating habits. Lunch has always been my big meal of the day and since I was terrible about bringing my lunch, I was eating a lot of fast food.  I brought my lunch every day this week and kept smart snacks in my office. I added some exercise and stopped eating after 7 pm.  Whatever I am doing is working so far!

(Great food find: Laughing Cow Light Spreadable Cheese Wedges are only 35 calories per wedge and yummy)

7 comments:

  1. Way to go, Karen! Hold on to this enthusiasm and you will surely reach your target weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! That is wonderful - good for you darling!

    And anything Laughing Cow is delicious -but BRING IT ON if it is 35 cals and spreadable. heehee

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! I love Laughing cow spreadable cheese, even more so now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you! That's excellent news and will inspire you to carry on with your new regime. As for me, I'm now rushing off to buy some of those Laughing Cow cheese spreadables!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you girl. As for your dear old dad I radidly lost 7 lbs and have sort of stabilized at 188 for the time being but I will continue to try and do good and it will continue to drop. I will definately look for the Laughing Cow cheese. Have a great weekend. Hey to Gray & your zoo.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the encouragement! The supermarkets better stock up on Laughing Cow! :)

    Dad, Good job on your 7 lbs! If the sun will come out, I hope to get outside today for a nice long walk! The last couple of days have been so cold and messy! Hope you have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete